Welcome to UWDMA. uPVC Window and Door Manufacturers Association - UWDMA is a non governmental organization formed by industry leaders to promote and propagate uPVC windows and doors and it's benefits to the Indian construction industry and general public at large.
As an Architect, do you want to know how to specify uPVC Windows and Doors for your projects, As a Developer, do you want to know how to buy uPVC windows or as a home owner do you want to buy or replace your existing windows, or as or an entrepreneur do you want to know how to make good quality uPVC windows? You have come to the right site. One place where you can get information, network with industry leaders and learn how or what makes a good quality uPVC windows/doors.
Feel free to browse through our website and do drop in your feedback at email@example.com
uPVC Window and Door Manufacturers Association or UWDMA is an NGO and NPO registered under societies act of 1996, Registration no. S/63770/2008 Dated October 31, 2008 at flat No. 105, Kriti Mahal Building, 19, Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110 008.
uPVC Windows & Doors Manufacturers Association, known as, UWDMA is a non- profit body, formed to create value proposition benefiting all from use of uPVC windows across India.
It envisions empowering Indian enterprises by inculcating knowledge that will catalyse growth in the Indian market extending help to upscale, align and emerge as formidable player in business segments relating to uPVC windows & doors.
Primary focus of UWDMA activities is effective interaction in all stake holders. Being an industry dedicated body, it is committed to offer a platform making one and all in the industry speak in one voice.
In a highly competitive & knowledge based economic environment, it is all set to redefine the much needed support in terms of the dynamics of growth & development that the Indian Construction Industry is scouting for.
UWDMA is formed by peers and is guided by those who are dedicated to advancing high performing windows and doors. Our programs and services are tailored to meet best needs including those of associates.
- To strengthen the uPVC industry as a collaborative effort.
- To benefit from workshops that are planned for creating trained fabricators, installers, other artisans through training symposiums across India.
- For heightened exposure through participation in major events
- To get access to Technical Support/ Guidelines for profile and window production.
- To be eligible for Testing facilities with recognized and coveted agencies at concessional rates.
- To benefit for employability of skilled craftsmen who are trained at UWDMA Skill development Centres, in collaboration with Indian Govt.
Benefits for Window Manufacturers:
- Technical support & provision of a networking platform to have access to knowledge base of all manufacturers.
- Awareness seminars across the country to benefit all.
- Fabricator using UWDMA member’s profile will automatically be approved to become a member. Fabricator using non- UWDMA member’s profile would need to be seconded by a UWDMA core committee members.
- Access to industry experts to trouble shoot any queries.
- The association is committed to create awareness and educate the end user, planners, specifiers, technocrats, builders, architect etc. by highlighting the comprehensive value preposition of uPVC Windows & Doors including energy conservation, Eco-friendliness and re-cyclability.
- The association will create benchmark and Standardization of technical specification of uPVC Windows & Doors product, manufacturing and installation in order to have quality product & services to the user.
- The association will represent & pursue with relevant government bodies in creating the quality standards for the industry.
- The association will represent on behalf of the manufacturers to the concerned government bodies & institutions to focus on industry need & requirements. Will bring forward on behalf of the industry the social, environment and business advantages to the government and pursue for formation of regulation.
- To collect and disseminate statistical and technical Information in respect of uPVC WINDOW & DOORS trade and industry to its members