How to make uPVC windows and doors?
Characteristics of Good Profiles are listed in the Specification section and some of the industry leaders are already members of UWDMA – please refer member section.
- Double Head Mitre Saw
- Lock Hole Routing Machine
- End Milling
- Water Slot Router
- Double Head Welding Machine
- Corner Cleaning Machine
- Glazing Bead Saw
- Assembly Tables and Glazing Tables.
- V- Welder
- Reinforcement Screw Driver
- Double Hole Drilling Machine
Capacity Calculation for 2 track 2 shutter Sliding Window.
uPVC window production capacity is determined by the welding machine. With a double head welding machine, one can produce 1 square (frame or shutter) in 6 minutes. A 2 track 2 shutter window as the name suggests has 1 frame (square) and 2 shutters (2 squares). One would need 18 minutes to make a window. In 8 hours one can do 32 windows.
Some of the machinery producers who are members of UWDMA and support the cause are listed in Member section.
uPVC Windows and Doors need quality hardware to make them operate and function year after year. Quality, strength and ease of operation is the key for good hardware. Some of the hardware and their features are:
- Handle Smooth in operation, Sturdy, aesthetic in appearance. Tested for number of cycles and corrosion resistance
- Espags should be made of special coated steel or Zamak or SS 304 as per the region. Coastal areas need special coating.
- Hinges smooth in operation and aesthetic in appearance. Load bearing capacity should be checked before installation.
- Rollers self lubricating adjustable rollers based on their weight carrying capacity.
Some of the hardware producers who are members of UWDMA and support the cause are listed in Member section.
Window production sponsored videos.*** UWDMA doesn't guarantee or qualify the supplier. It merely acts as a guiding star for the buyer to recognize the good traits of windows. Commercial and contractual obligations are left to the concerned parties